I've been bringing my computer over to the Kobrin's for when Simon naps, but it turns out he thinks all things electronic are the greatest things EVER. He particularly loves the camera, be it on my laptop (I let him click to take the pictures, so I have roughly 200 pictures of us like this from the last week alone) or the one on my Blackberry.
Now I just need to teach him to make faces.

And this is the final proof that we're destined to be best friends (as if crying when his chocolate pudding is over weren't enough) ... He sits and looks at books. I'd say reads, but hey, he's only 17 months.
*I make some exceptions for slightly older children. Like Potter. It's a pretty select list though :)

Thanks for that asterisk remark. You'll have to update it with all of Potter's subsequent birthdays :)
ReplyDelete