Monday, July 30, 2012

Chilling with my BFFLs

I spent a week hanging out with my three best little friends in late June! Of course it took about 0.2 seconds for a certain someone to start rummaging in my purse ...

When I first went to pick Simon up from daycare, he shunned me hardcore. I think someone was a little upset about my [to him, anyway] unceremonious departure. By the time we got home I was [mostly] forgiven.


Julien put me right to work on drawing assignments ... Mario Bros characters again.


Maxime loves the Picsou comic books. I have no idea who Picsou is in English ... Not Donald Duck, is it?


This was a common theme to our days. Hey, I'm the last person to complain about the whole family spending hours reading!


By the end of the week, my smallest BFFL and I were back to being, well, BFFLs. I hope he isn't too mad at me for leaving again ...




No comments:

Post a Comment