Friday, August 3, 2012

Library Update.

By special request: Lin wanted to know what the plastic messenger bags you're required to use look like. Here it is ... I've got packing my whole life in (including the laptop) down to an art.


This is the outside. There are four of the tower things, and in the middle of them is a big elevated platform area (in the middle of that is the huge courtyard that you can stare at longingly while you're in the research library).


Here's a small part of the platform at the top of the stairs ...


There's an east and a west entrance ... For the rooms I frequent, the east entrance is better.


I'm starting to get library fever from all of these hours shut away ... I hope I recover before heading back to classes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, Ari. And I have to say, that is a huge honkin' library. Where is the library in relation to the Eiffel Tower??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just saw this! If you're looking at the "circle" that is Paris, it's in the lower right. Not really near anything you'd ever go see.

    ReplyDelete