Sunday, April 29, 2012

Johan and BELGIAN WAFFLES

These two things are unrelated, other than occurring within the same time frame. Johan came to visit for a week (yay!) and since it was his first time in State College ... We went to the creamery. Otherwise, we spent a lot of time either testing out the local restaurants or sitting at home doing work.

Wooohoooo, [sorta]professor life.

This one was at Pickles. Those are drinks. HOORAY!


Because I only recently got my awesome birthday present (thanks, Mommy!), I hadn't been able to test out my Belgian waffle skills until now.

In the works ...


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Now that I can make my own waffles, I'm one chocolate milk dispenser away from a Binghamton dining hall!

In other kitchen appliance news, Kelly's wedding gift to us is a BALLER raclette set. Johan and I had a brief dispute over who would get custody ... Luckily, I had already filled his bag with other things (of mine). So I now have kitchen appliances to rival people way more intense than I, SCORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment