Sunday, June 26, 2011

Orange

Last week I went to Orange, France. Yes, there's a city called Orange. It's in the south, and it has one of the oldest outdoor, stone, theaters.

Here's a crappy picture (TOO SUNNY) of a Caesar-like statue lending its commanding presence to the stage ...


We were there for a televised music festival, so the rehearsal was during the day ...


During the performances, the host was sitting in the audience ... Two rows in front of ME. Hahaha.


If you click on this and check it out bigger, you'll notice that people seem to be very brightly dressed. I was beginning to wonder if it had been on purpose, and then I found out it was marked on the tickets. Oops. Still a lot of white though, lameeeee.


Stage view, with some of the ruins that have been restored ...


It was a lot of fun, but I ate something funky the night before we left, and spent a rough morning in trains trying to hold myself together (which I sort of, not totally, managed). Still recovering from the trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment