Friday, February 25, 2011

Benny Strikes Back, Return of the Benny, A New Benny?

Flashback ... The other day Julien and Maxime discovered Benny in my purse, where he has spent the last few months languishing (since Potter gave him back to me and told me to make it good).

Lucky, too, since the boys have better ideas than I do. For you, Potter (and everyone else, too).

Benny in his new digs.


His château.


Recreating that memorable scene from Titanic ... On a pirate ship?


Just chilling in his new wheels with his ... homies? I suppose homo sapiens isn't the term.


View from the Window.


With his new friends ...


Being eaten by a lion ... BEING EATEN BY A LION ?!


And threatened by a pirate.


Bringing about world peace, negotiating a truce (or finding a common enemy. I told them his name is Dave).


I'm sure there will be more here and there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment