Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mozart, Kodaly, Liszt : May 26th Concert

So Gabrielle sent me her pictures from the concert, and I ganked the official photos from the Mondial Assistance website. These pictures are all from the concert on the 26th, which was a private concert for our sponsors (the 27th was public).

If you want to see more pictures, or the video of the concert, go here to their website!

Here is Charlotte (it's her fault I have trouble smiling normally in pictures now), Gabrielle, and yours truly. Welcome to backstage.


Inter-sectional cooperation. This is Bastien.


I've known Arthur since I did orchestra in 2008 ... We consider him the unofficial leader of the second violins.


The second violins are definitely the tightest of all the sections. At least, we're up there. Magali, Anne-Sophie, Charlotte, and Elodie.



This is what I see from on stage ... The Grand Amphithéâtre de la Sorbonne. The picture doesn't do its size justice ... those illuminated squares across the middle of the back wall, for example, are the back-lit, larger-than-life statues of famous French thinkers.


Mozart, with solo flute!


Perhaps Kodaly?


And Liszt?


Final bows.









No comments:

Post a Comment