Sunday, November 1, 2009

'Appy 'Alloween!

As previously mentioned, I had thought my costume would be strictly hypothetical -- at least, I did until Kim and Mariam invited me to join their Halloween shindig.

I ended up going as Audrey Hepburn circa Breakfast at Tiffany's ... somehow, I had the necessary ingredients among the relatively normal things I packed for France! Can't see all of the jewels in this picture, but you get the idea.



Kim dressed up as Hello Kitty (cue lewd remarks from French guys in the street ... ), and Mariam was a cheerleader (French people call them Pom Pom Girls).



After we hung out there with some of their friends, we headed to a club for dancing (but I ended up bailing and going home, since I had to be up relatively early the next day). So happy I got to have a dress-up Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment